عزيزي الزائر أنت غير مسجل
تفضل بالتسجيل معنا
تفيد وتستفيد
منتديات ثانوية الزيتون الإعدادية
عزيزي الزائر أنت غير مسجل
تفضل بالتسجيل معنا
تفيد وتستفيد
منتديات ثانوية الزيتون الإعدادية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات ثانوية الزيتون الإعدادية التربوية للتعارف وتبادل الخبرات

by hamid houmine

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
الساعة
من غشنا فليس منا
خدمة رفع الملفات و الصور
ارفع اي ملف أو صورة من جهازك

مواقع تفيدك

المواضيع الأخيرة
» مشاهد من مسرح الحياة
عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 06, 2012 3:14 pm من طرف wifa sabrouil

» برنامج الارث
عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 29, 2012 4:37 am من طرف H_Houmine

» من إبداعي الشخصي( حنين أمك)
عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 24, 2012 1:41 pm من طرف wissal chajai

» ^-^قصـة قصـيرة^-^
عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 01, 2012 10:47 am من طرف wifa sabrouil

» اكتب اسمك وانظر ماذا يجرى
عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 27, 2012 7:00 am من طرف ange nouri

» ألغاز
عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 27, 2012 6:55 am من طرف ange nouri

» عيد مبارك سعيد و كل عام و انتم بالف خير
عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 06, 2011 5:12 pm من طرف wissal chajai

» ღ♥ღ لا شــــــــــيء يستحــــــــــق ღ♥ღ
عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 05, 2011 6:48 am من طرف omayma

» طفل يعرب كلمة فلسطين إعرابا تدمع له العين
عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 05, 2011 6:41 am من طرف omayma

احصائيات المنتدى
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
yimaneba
عافاكم ساعدوني I_vote_rcapعافاكم ساعدوني I_voting_barعافاكم ساعدوني I_vote_lcap 
H_Houmine
wifa sabrouil
wissal chajai
omayma
ganni
warda_el
silhabib147
fatima ezzahra eladlani
ayman rca

عافاكم ساعدوني

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جوهرة الزيتون
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
جوهرة الزيتون

عدد المساهمات : 18
نقاط : 26
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/10/2009
العمر : 31

عافاكم ساعدوني Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: عافاكم ساعدوني   عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 16, 2009 11:54 am

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
اش خباركم نتمنى تمونو بالف خير انا باغة منكم تساعدوني في واحد الانشاء ديال الانجليزية قلبت عليه وملقيتوش نتمنى تساعدوني ومنتقلش عليكم المهم البحث حول اهمية الفواكه والرياضة في حياة الانسان ويكون نص انشائي بالانجليزية نتمنى تساعدوني حقاش محتاجه بسرعة يلا خليت ليكم الراحة
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
wifa sabrouil
مشرفة
مشرفة
wifa sabrouil

عدد المساهمات : 454
نقاط : 784
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/09/2009
العمر : 29
الموقع : islamique.3oloum.com

عافاكم ساعدوني Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The importance of sport in our daily lives and usefulness of health   عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 16, 2009 12:37 pm

The importance of sport in our daily lives and usefulness of health

Proved that sport is working to reduce excess weight and maintaining a healthy body, as shown by sport because it reduces the risk of diabetes, blood pressure, heart disease and colon cancer, arthritis, back pain, and turn the bones. Sport is also regulate appetite so that prevent us from over-eating and then increase the weight.

But despite that sport gives us a sense of satisfaction and enjoyment of good health, they are no substitute for a balanced diet, we primarily care choosing the right food that meets all the needed energy that we derive from carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals necessary for the functions of muscles and body. And a balanced diet is a combination of appropriate amounts of each of these sources. While it should be reduced in fat, salt and sugars in food, water and fiber necessary for the proper food. And sport are essential for adults, especially older persons; as the risks of exposure to diseases caused by obesity have a higher than among others, because of the lack of activity and movement in addition to * the food is balanced.

Has been proven that exercising regularly is working to take glucose in people with diabetes, which often infects the elderly, the simple act of exercise such as walking on the prevention of bone turn.

As well as to avoid children and youth sports overweight and other chronic diseases that cause, as it improves the capacity of the lungs, heart, and the strength Adilathma, thereby aiding the body to endure physical activity violent and stressful, which is marked in athletes who are stressful activities, practice football, for instance

The complex carbohydrate foods such as wheat bread and pasta a good source of energy, while a meat, eggs and dairy products, a source of protein, and can get the vitamins and minerals from grains, fruits and vegetables. Contrary to popular belief, the vitamin pills vehicle or vehicles protein is not more useful than a properly balanced meal. Can be considered a balanced diet where the fat by 30% of total calories, and essential proteins by 10-20%, while the proportion of carbohydrates is 50-60% remaining. The effect of the deal with soft drinks with high proportions of sugar and fatty foods ready-deprived young people in the stages of growth of food necessary for the enjoyment of sound body and sound mind

Walk half an hour a day*
Technically speaking, the body does not differentiate between a sport that is being practiced using the hardware and walk on the sidewalk, or swimming in a swimming pool warm and open lake, all that has the same effect on the body. It is recommended to walk or run or swim or practice other sports and light for a minimum of 30 minutes three days a week. In any case, the active approach in our daily lives is more important simply to move a larger portion of our time abroad rather than to live a static life, and accustomed to use the stairs instead of elevators, and walk a little bit where we all ride because it is a way of life vibrant. Should always be a balance between what we eat and the Note of physical activity in leisure time

Is not too much in the sport*
A final word to those who play a sport during the weekends, and who exercise the commitment, they caution that the start warmed up for a short period, and be patient and to avoid excessive, especially those who suffer from heart ailments or diabetes. Drought also may be a problem on the other side of the importance, in the days of high temperature and humidity, we eat enough fluids. As for the non-athletes, we say to them that the sport should not be such a burden, they can watch their favorite TV while they are exercising the organs of walking, or listening to tapes that were recorded while they walkReason with proper healthy body.

good luck
H_Houmine
المدير
المدير
H_Houmine

عدد المساهمات : 683
نقاط : 1240
السٌّمعَة : 23
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/06/2009
العمر : 46

عافاكم ساعدوني Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: عافاكم ساعدوني   عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 16, 2009 12:46 pm

مشكورة وفاء على المساعدة
wifa sabrouil
مشرفة
مشرفة
wifa sabrouil

عافاكم ساعدوني Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: عافاكم ساعدوني   عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 17, 2009 8:02 am

Smile العفوSmile
جوهرة الزيتون
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
جوهرة الزيتون

عدد المساهمات : 18
نقاط : 26
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/10/2009
العمر : 31

عافاكم ساعدوني Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: عافاكم ساعدوني   عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 17, 2009 10:41 am

شكرا بزاف اختي وفاء على المساعدة والله يخليك لينا اه وشكرا استادي على مرورك على الموضوع
wifa sabrouil
مشرفة
مشرفة
wifa sabrouil

عافاكم ساعدوني Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: عافاكم ساعدوني   عافاكم ساعدوني I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 17, 2009 10:54 am

بـــارك الله فيــك

عافاكم ساعدوني
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات ثانوية الزيتون الإعدادية :: تعارف وإهداءات :: طلباتكم أوامر-
انتقل الى: